“I Turn To You” is a song written by legendary song writer Diane Warren who is responsible for hits by many artists. The song, which was originally recorded by R&B group All-4-One for the soundtrack to the 1996 film Space Jam, was covered by Aguilera when she was recording her debut, self-titled album. Released as the album’s third single in the spring of 2000, the song peaked at #3 on the Billboard Hot 100 for 4 weeks.
- Tell your secrets.
- Be honest.
- Apologize when you hurt each other’s feelings.
- Keep promises.
- Be there when they need you.
- Be able to accept them for who they are–flaws and all!
- Tell them how you feel.
- Be able to accept and understand their opinions and viewpoints.
- If you have a long distance friend, work hard to maintain that relationship.
- Never take your friend for granted; be sure to compliment them.